sexta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2009

just to remember in the future =D

HI ME! how are you? I'm fine here in the past, I little bit worried about my studies, but is all ok. ;D

I am in the 4th year of my technical course in chemistry. (today I speak english. will I do in the future?)

I am studying to the vestibular. I wanna pass at unioste for chemistry engineering.


the br 277 is not duplicated yet. And I don't believe that it will be duplicated soon.

what else?

Lula says: "the pré-salt is our, partners" xD

there is something under the Peróba tree in the gardem.(do I remember? xD)

hum, that's all for the moment.

bye ME!
see you in your dreams!

obs: this is a fuc*nk game that I'm doing with myself, me in the past with me in the future. so if you are not understanding this, go home. anf if you are understanding, go home too. It's a particular dialogue. =)

auhsuahshauhsauhsua let's see how the things go. xD

Nenhum comentário: